Руководство для 5-ой версии СST Microwave Stidio , хоть и на английском, но написанно вроде нормально, доступно
описываются основные функции которые сохранились и в последующих версиях
Read or Download CST Microwave Studio 5 Getting Started PDF
Similar electronics books
We're close to a lights revolution with light-emitting diodes--the tiny Leds you've visible in digital units for years. With this sensible advisor, you'll cross behind the curtain to work out how and why brands at the moment are designing Led units to mild every little thing from houses and places of work to streets and warehouses.
Pragmatic common sense offers the research and layout of electronic good judgment platforms. the writer starts off with a quick research of binary and hexadecimal quantity platforms after which seems to be on the fundamentals of Boolean algebra. The examine of good judgment circuits is split into elements, combinational good judgment, which has no reminiscence, and sequential common sense, which does.
Clinical Biosensors for aspect of Care (POC) functions discusses advances during this vital and rising box which has the aptitude to rework sufferer prognosis and care. half 1 covers the basics of scientific biosensors for point-of-care purposes. Chapters partially 2 move directly to examine fabrics and fabrication of scientific biosensors whereas the following half seems to be at assorted applied sciences and operational options.
- The Left Hand of the Electron
- A First Course on Electrical Drives
- The PIC Microcontroller: Your Personal Introductory Course (3rd Edition)
- Silicon-Germanium (SiGe) Nanostructures - Production, Properties and Applications in Electronics
- Experiments for Digital Fundamentals
- Photoconductivity of Solids
Extra info for CST Microwave Studio 5 Getting Started
4. 5. 6. 7. Select the cylinder creation tool from the main menu: Objects#Basic Shapes#Cylinder ( ). Press the Shift+TAB key and enter the center point (0,0) in the uv-plane. 86. Press the TAB key and enter the height 6. Press ESC to create a solid cylinder. In the shape dialog box enter “short conductor” in the Name field. Select the predefined Material PEC (perfect electric conductor) from the list of available materials and press the Ok button to create the cylinder. At this point we should briefly discuss the intersections between shapes.
Your structure should end up looking like the following picture: In general, the history functionality allows you to perform changes to the model quickly and easily without needing to re-enter the modified structure. However, some care has to be taken when history items are altered since this may result in strong topological ® 44 CST MICROWAVE STUDIO 5 – Getting Started changes appearing in the model. This often happens when some history items are deleted or new items are inserted. In such cases, pick operations might select incorrect points, edges, or faces (sometimes because the original picked items no longer exist).
You should now delete two segments such that the result looks similar to the following picture before you press RETURN ( ) to complete the operation. 48 ® CST MICROWAVE STUDIO 5 – Getting Started Now you can activate the local coordinate system and rotate it around its u-axis. Your screen should now look as follows: The next action is to draw an open polygon consisting of three points on the drawing ). plane (Curves#Polygon, CST MICROWAVE STUDIO ® 5 – Getting Started 49 Point 1 Point 2 Point 3 Based on these two disjoint curves you are now going to create a solid by using the sweep curves operation which can be invoked by choosing Curves#Sweep Curve ( from the main menu.