By Alexandra M. Columbus
Read Online or Download Advances in Psychology Research, Vol. 78 PDF
Similar psychology books
abruptly faced along with his personal mortality after a regimen checkup, eminent psychotherapist Julius Hertzfeld is compelled to reexamine his existence and paintings -- and seeks out Philip Slate, a intercourse addict whom he didn't support a few two decades prior. but Philip claims to be cured -- miraculously reworked through the pessimistic teachings of German thinker Arthur Schopenhauer -- and is, himself, a philosophical counselor in education. Philips dour, misanthropic stance compels Julius to ask Philip to affix his extensive treatment workforce in trade for tutoring on Schopenhauer. yet with mere months left, lifestyles will be a ways too brief to assist Philip or to compete with him for the hearts and minds of the gang contributors. after which back, it would be simply lengthy sufficient.
A number one specialist within the evaluate and remedy of cognizance Deficit Disorder/Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity sickness dispels myths and provides reassuring, functional information regarding remedies. Drawing on contemporary findings in neuroscience and a wealthy number of case reviews from his personal medical practive, Dr.
Anschaulich und praxisnah bahnt Ihnen dieses vollst? ndig neu bearbeitete Kurzlehrbuch einen Weg durch das Dickicht durch die medizinische Psychologie und Soziologie. Eng orientiert am Gegenstandskatalog (GK1) sichert es Medizinstudenten eine optimale Pr? fungsvorbereitung. Kurze Abs? tze, starke Strukturierung, Definitionen, Merks?
Social Psychology offers pupil readers with crucial support with all features in their first direction in social psychology, together with suggestion on revising for tests, getting ready and writing direction review fabrics, and adorning and progressing their wisdom and abilities in accordance with path standards on a social psychology path.
- Handbook of Psychotherapy Integration 2nd Edition (Clinical Psychology)
- Aspertools: The Practical Guide for Understanding and Embracing Asperger's, Autism Spectrum Disorders, and Neurodiversity
- Jacob’s Ladder: Essays on Experiences of the Ineffable in the Context of Contemporary Psychotherapy
- Get Anyone to Do Anything: Never Feel Powerless Again--With Psychological Secrets to Control and Influence Every Situation
- Spontaneous Attention to Word Content Versus Emotional Tone: Differences Among Three Cultures
- The Science of Evil: On Empathy and the Origins of Cruelty
Additional resources for Advances in Psychology Research, Vol. 78
Mirsky, J. and Barasch, M. (1993). Adjustment problems among Soviet immigrants at risk: Reaching out to members of the "1000" families organization. Israel Journal of Psychiatry and Related Sciences. 29(3), 135-149. , Edwards, AC. and Brown, GW. (1998). Gender differences in the onset of depression following a shared life event: A study of couples. Psychological Medicine, 17, 9-19. Neto-Felix (2002). Social adaptation difficulties of adolescents with immigrant backgrounds. Social Behavior and Personality, 30(4), 335-346.
24. DISCUSSION This study examined the effect of marital patterns on the psychological adjustment among two different groups of new immigrants to Israel: immingrants from Ethiopia and the Former Soviet Union (FSU). In addition, the study placed special focus on gender, or the different ways in which husbands and wives perceived the effects of their marital patterns and satisfaction, on their psychological adjustment in immigration. The main findings were fourfold: Marital Patterns and Psychological Adjustment among Immigrants… 29 First, the marital patterns, in most of their sub-measures, were associated with psychological adjustment; positive feelings and life satisfaction among male and female Ethiopian and Former Soviet Union (FSU) immigrants.
In order to predict psychological adjustment, multiple linear forced steps regression analyses were conducted. 24 Gila Markovitzky and Hadas Doron RESEARCH INSTRUMENTS The psychological adjustment of the participants was examined using two questionnaires: Emotional state. A self-report questionnaire, based on Lazarus‘s (1991) theory, was developed for this study and was used to assess the range of positive and negative emotions that the immigrants experienced. 88) (Markovizky, 1998). Satisfaction.